Our office is constantly striving to stay cutting edge with the latest technological advances in dentistry. Some examples of our most recent upgrades are:
Digital X-ray Imaging
- Provides better quality and better recording.
- Allows for less patient exposure to radiation.
Electronic Hand Pieces
- Much more quiet than traditional and better precision.
- Allows for better record keeping.
- Allows for a more efficient and less stressful root canal appointment.
- Great before and after pictures available in patients file.
Nanotech Resin Fillings
- Smaller particle size gives better bonding and better polishing.
- Reduces scraping of teeth and yields better results.
In The Field of Anesthesia (Pain Control)
Our office uses the latest techniques including:
- Novacaine has little use in today’s dental office. Now a wide variety allow our dentist to choose which is correct for the patient and procedure.
- Carbocaine-has no epinephrine in solution and does not cause heart to race.
- Articaine-the most effective numbing.
- Lidocaine-standard use.
- Marcaine-long lasting for longer procedures.
- Topical is always applied to the tissue prior to numbing which greatly reduces any sensation.
- X-tip is a procedure we find helpful for hard to numb teeth and is very effective.
- Nitrous gas will soon be available for all dental procedures.
- Our office has always prescribed pre-meds to help reduce anxiety levels during procedures. Do not hesitate to request this service to make your experience more comfortable.
- Sedation will be available as of September 2010 for selected procedures.