Dr. Daniel Masciantonio
I have been treating patients in the Prince Frederick area for over 30 years. My original intention coming to southern Maryland from Pittsburg was strictly to enjoy the bay and improved climate, however over the years I have made numerous friends and feel like this is now home to me. Thank you for all your kindness over the years. I hope I can continue to serve you into the distant future.
Education and Experience:
- Indiana University of PA, Undergraduate Studies, Chemistry (1974)
- Participated in both Football and Track
- Indiana University of PA, Masters Degree, Chemistry (1978)
- DuBois Central Catholic School, Teacher, (1975)
- Coached Basketball-Runner up Class Champs
- U.S. Steel, Plant Engineer, (1975-1978)
- Bahama Cement Co., Bahama Islands, Process Engineer, (1979)
- University of Pittsburgh, Doctorate of Dentistry, (1979-1983)
- Rode a bicycle cross country in 30 days. (Yes, this country), (1982)
Attend many continuing education courses. I cannot list them, however the best of the best would be:
- Dr. Pete Dawson
- Occlusion I, II
- Dr. Walter Turboflite
- Dr. Pound Denture Techniques
- Dr. Kois
- Smiles, Occlusion and TMJ
- Mini Implants for Dentures (Certification Received)
- Lumineers (Certification Received)
- Dodd Dental
- Telescopic Bridges
- Dr. McSpadden
- Rotary Instruments for Root Canals
- Certificates received for I & II
- Dr. Filastri
- Invisible Clasp Partials
- Dr. Earl Estep
- Numerous times on all aspects of dentistry
- Dr. Skip Truitt
- Functional orthopedics and straight wire technique (Certification Received)
Dr. Ali Azad
After completing my undergraduate studies at the University of Florida (Gators), I received my Doctorate of Dental Surgery at the University of Maryland Dental School in 1993. I have been practicing dentistry for the last twenty-two years in Greenbelt and Prince Frederick, Maryland.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my wife, Behnaz and my two sons. I also enjoy traveling, playing basketball, watching movies and eating chocolate.
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Maryland State Dental Association
- Imtac Mini Implant Certified
- Invisalign Certified
- Lumineer & Snap-On Certified
Dr. Siamak Aalemansour
Since October 2000 I have been practicing dentistry with Prince Frederick Dental Center. I have been married for 14 years to Dr. Farnoush Jamali, a pediatrician who also practiced in Prince Frederick, MD from 2005-2007. We have three children, 1 daughter and 2 sons.
Education and Experience:
- Howard University, Washington, D.C. (1994-1998)
- Howard University Hospital (1998-1999) GPR-General Practice Residency
- Practiced at D.C. Dentistry
- Invisalign Cert 1 (2004)
- Invisalign Cert 2 (2007)
- Lumineers Certification (2007) by Denmat
Dr. Firouzeh Tahvildary
I graduated from University of Pennsylvania in 2000. In 2005, I moved to Maryland and have practiced dentistry at Prince Frederick Dental Center ever since. I feel privileged to work in such a wonderful community.
I have been married for 14 years and have two sons, ages three and five. In my spare time, I enjoy family activities, traveling, gardening, and cooking.
Dr. Jennifer Nguyen
I graduated from the University of Maryland with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery. I have had the pleasure of working at Prince Frederick Dental Center since 2010. I love this area and all of my patients. I cannot see myself anywhere else.
When I am not working, you can find me at the gym or enjoying the outdoors. I love spending time with my family when I get a chance to travel to my hometown.
Dr. Ali Pashapour
Education & Experience
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Certificate, Drexel Univeristy College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA (2007)
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Montefior Medical Center, Bronx, NY (2004)
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Medical School at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ (2003)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA (2001)
- Dual-Bachelor of Science Degrees in Chemistry and Biochemistry, Georgetown University, Washington D.C. (1995)
I specialize in implant related procedures, extraction of wisdom teeth, IV sedation, treating TMJ and sleep apnea, snoring therapy, biopsies, and BOTOX.
I am fluent in English, Farsi, and French. My interests include history and photography. I, also, work at Prince George’s County hospital. I am part of the trauma unit in the emergency room when patients come in with trauma to their face. I truly enjoy being able to help people. When I am not working, you might find me playing tennis or volleyball skiing, wind surfing, or just traveling.
Dr. Pratik Patel
I am a native of Virginia and attended Bishop Ireton High School. I graduated from The George Washington University with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and a Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science. I received a Doctorate of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) from SUNY at Buffalo, School of Dental Medicine and completed his General Practice Residency at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania. After working as a General Dentist, I decided to pursue further training and specialize in Endodontics, receiving a Certificate in Endodontics from Columbia University in New York City.
I am a Specialist member of the American Association of Endodontists, a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada (FRCDC), and have Specialist Registration with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario. I have performed pro bono work abroad in third world countries, such as in India and Guatemala.
I enjoy traveling, sports, and outdoor activities. My favorite teams to watch are the Nationals, Capitals, and Redskins!
Dr. Babak Seihoun
With over 12 years of dental experience I, Babak Seihoun, or otherwise known as Dr. Bob, have a very well rounded dental career. I moved to the Washington DC area five years ago from Massachusetts and I am very happy to be a part of the Prince Frederick Dental Center team. My hobbies include fishing, watching football, hiking, and playing/watching soccer. I have a genuine passion for dentistry and truly care for my patients. Coming from a history of being a phobic patient to becoming a doctor I understand and can relate to scared patients. I do my best to bring about not only oral health, but also psychologically healing those that have had bad experiences in the past.
Education & Experience
- Degree in dental assisting from Springfield Community College (7 years experience)
- Attended Dental Laboratory Tech School at Middlesex Community College making bridges, partials, and crowns finishing with a 3.9 accumulative GPA
- Has BS in Biology and graduated with honors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Received Doctors in Dental Surgery from Howard University where he also was presented with the Coveted Endodontics Award for his excellence in root canal therapy
Dr. Elnaz Nazemian
I have a passion for children, therefore I chose the path of becoming a Pediatric Dentist. This enables me to help the ones I love the most. In my spare time I enjoy hiking, swimming, and spending time with my family and friends. I enjoy watching my favorite team, the Washington Redskins, play football. I have been living in Virginia since 2003 and am very happy to be a part of Prince Frederick Dental Center.
Education & Experience
- Graduating with honors Bachelors of Science in Biology from George Mason University 2005-2009
- Minor in Informational Technology from George Mason University 2005-2009
- Attended Howard University College of Dentistry where she studied Doctor of Dental Surgery from 2009-2013
- Pediatric Specialty Residency 2014-2016 at Howard College of Dentistry
- Chief Resident of the Pediatric Department and was in charge of all the hospital cases
- Received the Pediatric Dentistry Leadership Award for highest GPA in her class during her two years of postdoctoral studies
Dawn Rose, RDH
I graduated from Baltimore City Community College’s dental hygiene program in 1996. I started part-time at Prince Frederick Dental Center in 1996. In six short months, I was offered a full-time position and I have now been with Prince Frederick Dental Center 17 years. I thouroughly enjoy our relaxed, yet professional atmosphere. It seems to calm patients and make them at ease. I approach every day as a new challenge to strive for professionalism and excellence. My goal is quality dentistry while serving my patients.
I live in Saint Mary’s County with my husband, Jim (a real estate agent), my two daughters: Brittany and Madelyn, and our dog, Max. I enjoy family vacations, amusement parks, and quality family time at home. My favorite activities are watching my daughters with their many sporting events.
Rhonda Tuzzio, RDH
I have been a practicing dental hygienist since 1979, so it has been over 30 years! I have been working at Prince Frederick Dental Center since 2001, and I thoroughly enjoy the friendly yet professional atmosphere. I am a native of Maryland, and I graduated from Allegany College in Cumberland, MD. In my spare time, I like to bake and read, and I am a lifelong Baltimore Orioles fan. I have two grown sons, Ryan and Travis Webb.
Mandy Newman, RDH
I graduated from Allegany College of Maryland in 2010 where I earned my Associate’s Degree of Applied Science in Dental Hygiene. I immediately began practicing at Prince Frederick Dental Center.
Over the years I have formed many relationships with my patients and I love helping people improve their oral hygiene.
I was born and raised in Calvert County and really enjoy working in my hometown. I am a mom to three wonderful kids, which makes life very busy but I love it. I like foot ball (Go Skins!) and spending time with my family.
Sherri Wallace, RDH
I attended East Carolina University in North Carolina for two years before transferring to the University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery where I obtained my Bachelors’ degree in dental hygiene in May 2000.
I recently became certified in administering local anesthesia. In my spare time I enjoy being on the water, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.
After sixteen years as a dental hygienist, I can still say I absolutely love what I do and enjoy getting up every day to make the smile of Southern Maryland a little brighter.
I genuinely care for people. I am very happy to have the opportunity to see patients and enjoy the chance to educate and help them understand the importance of oral health.
Nicole Post, RDH
I have been a Registered Dental Hygienist for 5 years. I graduated from Frostburg State University, earning a Bachelors’ of Science Degree in Biology in 2010. Following that, I achieved my Associate’s Degree of Applied Science in Dental Hygiene from Allegany College of Maryland’s Dental Hygiene program in 2012. I was also awarded the “Outstanding Clinician Award” given by the Upper Potomac Dental Hygienists’ Society.
I began my full-time position with Prince Frederick Dental Center in 2013. I am very passionate about patient care, providing education about oral health, the treatment and prevention of periodontal disease, and making sure all my patients feel comfortable during each dental visit. I am very proud to be a part of such a friendly and dedicated staff here at PFDC!
Outside of my career, I love Olympic Weightlifting and CrossFit, which I work hard at regularly throughout the week. I spend a lot of time out on the water, crabbing and fishing with my steady boyfriend. I enjoy traveling to different countries, old school video games, and most importantly, being a mom to the best fur-baby around, Puck, my goofy Australian Shepherd!